Online Presale Tickets are closed. Tickets available on the door from $15.
Sunday November 11th, 2018. 12pm – late.
Wine Down Sunday is back again after great inaugural event in 2017.
In partnership with Explore Heathcote and Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival 2018, The Shiraz Republic is proud to present another great afternoon of live music at our cellar door. Here’s what you can expect:
* Live performances from Andy Garlick, Mast Gully Fellers and Nation Wild, plus Boogie on Vinyl DJ’ing into the night
* Our very own boutique wines and Cornella craft beers on tap, with both producers available for chats and tastings.
* Pop-up food stall with tasty house-made food available into the evening
* Fully-stocked bar with your regular favourite drinks and soft drinks also available
* Music starts around lunch time, goes into the evening and we will be open til late.
Tickets are $12 online and give you access to event at The Shiraz Republic and other participating Wine Down Sunday venues (you must start your day/collect tickets at The Shiraz Republic).